Marsh Landing Management Company
Marshlanding Management

The Woods FAQ's

Welcome to The Woods!

The Woods Community Association is managed by
Marsh Landing Management Company:

Phone number: (904) 273-3033     Fax: (904) 273-0933

Property Management: Caryn Scott serves as the senior property manager and is supported by LCAM, Shelley Jobe

The Woods Community on-site office:

Mondays, Thursday & Fridays: 9 am - 1 pm Tuesdays & Wednesdays 2 pm - 6 pm

Phone number: (904) 221-3722     Fax: (904) 221-0833


Covenants, Rules & Regulations
Copies are available at the HOA office. Copies of Covenants are $25 - please allow 1 day for copying.

Architectural Review Board Guidelines
Architectural Variance Request Forms are available in the office and must be submitted for exterior changes.

Gate Access and Pool Keys
Please bring the vehicle, vehicle registration, and photo ID to The Woods office for each vehicle needing a barcode. Barcodes are $5 each - Homeowners receive their first 2 barcodes at no charge. All pool keys are $25. Change to $10.00 barcode.

Payment Methods Accepted
Only cash, money order or checks made payable to The Woods are accepted for any transaction through The Woods office.

Home Owner Association Dues
Home Owners Association assessments are due the first of each month. Late fees are assessed on the 6th.

Must use the guest lane when entering the community and must be stored behind a fence & in a non-visible location. Short-term temporary parking of boats, RVs, trailers, campers, motor homes and other motor vehicles must be arranged through The Woods office.

Community Information
Pick up the latest monthly newsletter - The Woodsette - from The Woods office or the large mailboxes located in the resident lane at each entry.

Clubhouse Rental Information
Contact The Woods office to check availability and book your next event!

The Woods - FAQ's

When are my Owners' Assessments due?

Owners' Assessments are billed monthly for all owners. They are due each month on the first and are used to pay for Road Reserve, Security, Community Maintenance, and other General Operating Costs. Late fees are assessed on payments received after the 5th of the month. It is the owner’s responsibility to update any change of address with the Management Company to ensure proper receipt of coupon books and assessment statements.

What do I need to do if I want to make an exterior modification to my house?

Please complete an ARC variance request form and submit it to the Property Manager. ARC Variance Request Forms are available in the office or in the resources section of the website Requests are reviewed on a weekly basis and the ARC meets once per month.
Rush Fee $25 for 2 day response.

What do I need to do if I want to remove a dead tree from my lot

If the tree is within 10 feet if of your home and is dead, you do not need prior approval to remove. If the tree is more than 10 feet away from your home, you will need to submit an ARC variance request for approval.

When is trash pickup?

Trash pickup occurs on Fridays and Yard Debris pick up occurs on Thursdays. Trash or yard debris should be stored in a non-visible location, and not placed at the curb, until after 5:00 pm the night prior to pick up. Appliances, mattresses, and other bulk items are picked up on every other Thursday on the recycling schedule, but must be pre-arranged. This can be scheduled by calling 630-CITY (630-2489).

What do I need to do if I want to add/remove guests allowed to visit us?

If you are not on the Gate Sentry app that allows you to add and remove vendors and guest from your phone, please contact the management office at 904-221-3722 or email and a guest can be added for you.

What do I need to do if I change vehicles or replace my barcode?

Please bring the vehicle, vehicle registration, and photo ID to The Woods office for each vehicle needing a barcode. New barcodes are $10 each - Homeowners receive their first 2 barcodes at no charge. Barcodes tend to wear over time, and may need to be replaced if it is not opening the gate properly. There is no charge to exchange a barcode, and no appointment is necessary.

What do I need to do if I need a community center key fob?

Community center key fobs are available at the on-site management office for a one-time fee of $25.00 (non- refundable). The key will give you access to the tennis courts, pool, and bathroom areas. Bring the key fob to management if it is not functioning properly.

What do I need to do if I notice a covenant infraction?

Please report any infractions to the Property Manager in writing or via email. Our email address is Covenant infractions may include but are not limited to: improper yard debris placement, illegally parked vehicles, unsightly lawns, improperly stored refuse containers, unkempt mailboxes and unapproved signage.

How do I get a copy of the Rules and Regulations?

Copies of our General Rules are located at the management office, or under the “Resources” section of, at no charge. Hard copies of the Covenants and Restrictions are $25 and will ready for pickup 1 day after contacting the management office. Otherwise, they can be viewed on the website free of charge.

How do I report unlit streetlights?

Please report streetlight issues to the Property Manager. You will need to note the nearest address to the street light and the light number located towards the top of the light pole. JEA is contacted as needed for outings.

How can I report a common area landscaping maintenance issue?

If you notice an area on the common grounds that needs attention you will need to report the problem to the on-site management office.

How can I report a lake maintenance issue?

Please let us know the location of the lake and the problem and we will be sure to report this to our lake maintenance vendor.

What is the Woodsette, and how can I submit an ad?

The Woodsette is your go-to source for information on upcoming community activities & events, Notes from your Board of Directors, as well as reports & reminders from the various committees, such as WOW, Recreation, Rules & Safety, and the Streets & Drains Committees. Office Hours and Important Phone Numbers are on the front page of each issue. Residents of The Woods Community may submit a classified ad, free of charge. Ads must be submitted monthly, and should be received before the end of each month. Hand-deliver to The Woods office or email submissions to:

When is the pool open?

The pool is open from late-April through late-September, and closed during the cold winter months. During pool season, the pool hours are Tuesdays - Friday 8:30 am - 8 pm, Saturday & Sunday 8 am - 8 pm & CLOSED Mondays *unless Monday is a holiday, then it will be closed the following Tuesday

How do I reserve the clubhouse for a private function?

Contact The Woods office or go to the website in the "clubhouse calendar" to check availability. You can book your next event at the onsite management office! Rentals are restricted to residents of The Woods Community, and entitle you the use of the clubhouse for the entire day. Homeowner signature, $200 rental fee, + $500 refundable deposit required to reserve your date. *May not be rented in conjunction with a pool party *Resident must be in good standing

How do I arrange a pool party?

Contact The Woods office at least 10 days prior to the event to check availability and schedule the additional lifeguards. Lifeguard rates are $20 per hour / 3 hour minimum. 1 lifeguard is required for every 15 people. Parties over 50 people require Board approval, as the pool remains open to the other residents. *May not be rented in conjunction with a clubhouse rental *Resident must be in good standing

What do I need to do if I obtain a trailer, boat, Jet Ski or RV?

We regret that the above-mentioned vehicles must ALWAYS use the guest lane to avoid costly damage to your property and/or the gate arm. Aforementioned vehicles cannot be parked in driveways or on the street; however, you may store your vehicle(s) in your garage or behind a fence in a non-visible location.
Jacksonville Property Management