Marsh Landing Management Company
East Hampton

East Hampton Home Owners Association

Welcome to East Hampton!

The East Hampton Homeowners Association is managed by Marsh Landing Management Company:

Phone number: (904) 273-3033

Fax: (904) 273-0933

Property Manager: - April Livaditis -


East Hampton - FAQ's

When are my Owners' Assessments due?

Your association assessments will be mailed out quarterly to all lot owners within the community. The dues for 2019 will be $213.00 per quarter. Payments are due on the first of the month. Late fees and interest are charged on the 15th of every month ($25.00 late fee with 6% per annum). It is each owner’s responsibility to keep Marsh Landing Management updated in the event of a change of address. Association dues may be paid by check made payable to the East Hampton Association, Inc. and mailed to Marsh Landing Management Company, 4200 Marsh Landing Blvd., Suite 200, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250.

What do I need to do if I wish to make an exterior modification to my house?

Please complete an ARC variance request form and submit it to the Property Manager. ARC Variance Request Forms are available via email from management and in the ‘Forms’ section of this site. Requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and the ARC and Board both meet once per month.

What do I need to do if I want to remove a dead tree from my lot?

East Hampton does not require approval from ARC or the Board to have a dead tree removed from your lot, however, any other major landscaping changes will need to be submitted.

When is trash pickup?

Trash pickup occurs on Mondays and Yard Debris pick up occurs on Tuesdays. Trash or yard debris should be stored in a non-visible location, and not placed at the curb, until after 5:00 pm the night prior to pick up. Appliances, mattresses, and other bulk items are picked up on Thursdays, but must be pre-arranged. This can be scheduled by calling 630-CITY (630-2489).

What do I need to do if I need a community center key card?

Community center key cards are available from management for a one-time fee of $10.00 (non- refundable). The key will give you access to the tennis courts, pool, and bathroom areas. Please contact management if it is not functioning properly.

What do I need to do if I notice a covenant infraction?

Please report any infractions to the Property Manager in writing or via email. Our email addresses is Covenant infractions may include but are not limited to: improper yard debris placement, illegally parked vehicles, unsightly lawns, improperly stored refuse containers, unkempt mailboxes and unapproved signage.

How do I get a copy of the Rules and Regulations?

Copies of our General Rules and Declaration and Covenants, and Articles and Bylaws are available via email at no charge.

How do I report unlit streetlights?

Issue with city lights can be reported to JEA at (904) 665-6000 or (800) 683-5542. Further information can be located at .You will need to note the nearest address to the street light and the light number located towards the top of the light pole. JEA is also contacted as needed for outages.

How can I report any unlit common area lights?

Please report common area lighting issues to the property manager, April Livaditis, at 904-273-3033 or email at

How can I report a common area landscaping maintenance issue?

If you notice an area on the common grounds that needs attention please contact management via email at

How can I report a lake maintenance issue?

Please let us know the location of the lake and the problem via email at and we will address this in a timely manner.

When is the pool open?

The pool hours are 9 am - 9 pm daily.

How do I reserve the clubhouse for a private function?

Contact management to check availability and book your next event! Rentals are restricted to residents of East Hampton, and entitle you the use of the clubhouse for the entire day. Homeowner signature, $50 rental fee (non-refundable), + $250 (refundable) deposit required to reserve your date.

*May not be rented in conjunction with a pool party *Resident must be in good standing

What do I need to do if I obtain a trailer, boat, Jet Ski or RV?

The above-mentioned vehicles cannot be parked in driveways or on the street; however you may store your vehicle(s) in your garage or behind a fence in a non-visible location.

What are the sign requirements if I chose to list my home for sale or rent?

Contact management via email at or download the form on this website.

How can I find out about the proceedings of the board of directors and the various committees?

Homeowners may request a copy of the meeting minutes by contacting management via email at

How can I find out the meeting schedules for the board of directors and committees?

You may contact management via email at, or review the information on upcoming meetings will be put on the reader board at the Community Center entrance.

How can I volunteer for a committee?

You can contact management via email at to submit your request to become involved in your community.
Jacksonville Property Management