Marsh Landing Management Company

Odom's Mill at Ponte Vedra Beach

Under the canopy of grand live oaks, lies the welcoming community, Odom’s Mill. Less than 3 miles to the beach, our neighborhood is home where others vacation. With direct access to the elementary and middles schools, the many children in our neighborhood enjoy bike rides to and from school. Take in our beautiful Florida sunsets, sounds of the ocean at night, enjoy time with friends and neighbors at our spacious community pool and truly love where you live!

Odom's Mill is run by the elected Board of Directors and managed by Marsh Landing Management Company.

Property Manager- Noelle Salomon-
Accounts Receivables- Pam Rogers and Jaclyn Perez (904)-273-3033
For maintenance emergency please call - (904) 273-3033
Management Office address - 4200 Marsh Landing Blvd, Suite 200
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

DM Koehn is the landscaping vendor, and they maintain all common area landscape.

Solitude is the waterway vendor, and they maintain all the waterways within the community.

Odom's Mill - FAQ's

When is trash pick-up?

Republic Services is the trash-recycling provider contracted by the County. Trash pickup is on Fridays and yard debris/ recycle pick up in on Thursdays. Garbage receptacles, construction debris, lawn clippings, tree branches, bags, etc., are not to be placed by the curb until AFTER 5:00 P.M. the evening before pickup, and must meet specific pickup requirements. Garbage receptacles must be stored in a secure area not generally visible from common property or streets.

For any questions or concerns please feel free to call Republic Service at (904)825-0991. For larger yard debris piles or appliances homeowner will need to call and schedule a bulk pick up. Please visit for the Holiday Schedule.

How can I report unlit or always burning streetlights?

The BES Dispatch now has available an e-mail address specifically set-up for reporting streetlight problems. The e-mail address is or you may phone them in to their dispatch at (904)247-6171. You will need to note the closest address to the street light and the light pole number located towards the upper part of the pole. Beaches Energy generally fixes issues within 3-5 days.

St. Johns County Watering Restrictions

The St. Johns County watering restrictions are designed to ensure the efficient use of water for landscape irrigation. The restrictions allow enough water to establish and maintain healthy landscapes year-round.

The mandatory restrictions specify the times when watering may occur, the amount of water that may be applied, and the days when watering may occur.  Restrictions apply even if you have a private well.

Time of Year  Odd-Numbered Addresses Even-Numbered Addresses
Daylight Savings Time Wednesday/Saturday  Thursday/Sunday
Eastern Standard Time Saturday Sunday

When are my association assessments due?

Your HOA association assessments payment booklets are mailed out by BB & T Bank in December. Payments are due in January and July and fund the reserve accounts for HOA owned roads and waterways, common area maintenance and general operating costs. Late fees and interest are charged on February 1 and August 1. It is each owner's responsibility to keep Marsh Landing Management updated in the event of a change of address. Associations assessments may be paid by check made payable to the Odom's Mill HOA or online at

What do I need to do if I want to make an exterior modification to my house?

Please complete an architectural application and submit it to the Property Manager, Noelle Salomon by emailing For modifications requiring Architectural Review Committee (ARC) approval, the Property Manager will submit your request directly to ARC for their review and approval. Your Property Manager will notify homeowners of approval.

What do I need to do if I want to remove a tree from my lot?

With regards to living trees, the covenants state that no living tree measuring six (6) inches or more in diameter at a point two (2) feet above the ground may be removed without written approval of the ARC unless the tree is located within (5) feet of the approved building site of the Residential Unit or within its driveway. This paragraph states any Person removing trees in violation of this covenant shall pay to the association a stipulated liquated damage sum of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per day to a maximum liquidated damages sum of $1,000.00 for any Lot. This Rule extends the C&R Provisions to all standing trees regardless of whether they are living or dead. Trees in the Preserve must be approved by St. Johns River Water Management District before removal. Please report these trees to the property manager.

What do I need to do if I notice a compliance issue?

Please report any residential infractions to the property manager in writing or by email.

How can I find out about the proceedings of the board of directors?

Approved minutes for the board are posted on the website.

How can I find out the meeting schedules for the board of directors and committees?

The reader boards at the entrances of the community list the monthly HOA Board meeting. Additionally the events calendar on the website home page includes all the scheduled meetings of the board as well as community events.

How do I gain access to the Pool?

Each homeowner was mailed a pool card in 2019 when access was converted to a card reader system; additional cards may be purchased from the Management Company for $25.00. Additional restroom keys may also be purchased at the Management Company for $25.00. Pool hours and rules are posted.

How do I access HOA governing documents?

Governing documents and ARC application are available on the HOA website
Jacksonville Property Management