Marsh Landing Management Company
Marshlanding Management

Jacksonville Golf & CC Property Owners Assoc FAQ's

Welcome to Jacksonville Country Club!

Marsh Landing Management Company (MLMC) manages JGCC, and Caryn Scott is your Association Manager. Should you have any questions concerning the community, Caryn Scott will be happy to assist you. You may reach her by calling 904-273-3033. Caryn can also be reached by e-mail at

Homeowner assessments are billed quarterly. The funds are used to maintain the common areas of the community, including the roads, the ponds, and the street signs, to fund the Reserve Account, and to share the costs associated with the Gate House and Woodland Park.

The community website is where you will find information and news relevant to the community. Available on the web site are the POA Documents, Rules and Regulations for the community, Board and Committee members, and the ARC Guidelines, ARC application form, and the monthly calendar of events within the POA community. Also, the POA has a monthly newsletter, Common Link, which is available on the website. 

The Board of Directors meets monthly. Notices of meetings will be displayed on the reader board at the entrances to the community. All residents are welcome to attend the Board meetings. Your input concerning the community is always welcome.

Exterior modifications to your home or property require prior review and approval by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Applications must be submitted in advance to Marsh Landing Management with the appropriate review fee and refundable performance deposit.

Please report any covenant violations or common area concerns to your Association Manager.

We hope you will enjoy your new home and your new community.

Jacksonville Golf & Country Club POA - FAQ's

When are my Owners' Assessments due?

Owners' Assessments are billed quarterly to all owners. They fund the Reserve, Access Control and Gate Operations, Community Common Area Maintenance and Landscape, and other General Operating Costs. If your mailing address changes, please remember that it is the obligation of the Owner to update your mailing and contact information with the Management Company in order to receive your assessment statements.

What do I need to do if I want to make an exterior modification to my house?

Please complete an ARC (Architectural Review Committee) application form and submit it to Erin Hires at or Heather Lenhart at at Marsh Landing Management with checks for the appropriate review fee and performance deposit. Any modification or change to the existing structure and improvements must be submitted and approved before any work is begun. The ARC volunteers meet on the second (2nd) Wednesday of the month at 6:00 P.M.

Please remember the deadline for submittal is the first Wednesday of the month.

What do I need to do if I want to remove a dead tree from my lot?

Please fill out an ARC Application form and submit it to Erin Hires or Heather Lenhart with a picture of the diseased/dead tree if possible along with a copy of your site survey showing the location of the tree. In some cases, you will be expected to replace the tree, especially those located in your front yard.

When is trash pickup?

Trash and Recycling pickup occurs on Wednesday and Yard Debris pick up occurs on Thursday. If you have any questions concerning trash pickup or lawn debris removal please call the City of Jacksonville at 630-CITY or visit the City of Jacksonville's website at Please do not place yard debris at the curb more than 24 hours in advance of pickup day; your landscapers should remove all clippings and debris as part of their service.

What do I need to do if I want to add/remove guests or service providers such as landscapers or pest control vendors allowed to enter to my guest list?

Please contact the Hodges Gate House at 223-3333 or email at with your list of frequent visitors. When you moved into JGCC, you filled out a form that the Gate House keeps on file, so if the names on that sheet change, please notify the Gate House. Note: If a two person household becomes a single person household, the Association must be provided with a copy of legal documentation needed to exclude a former owner who is no longer on the deed.

What do I need to do if I change vehicles?

Please bring your new vehicle registration to the Hodges Blvd Gate House, Monday - Friday from the hours of 7:00 AM to 3:00 pm, and a RFID will be issued to you for $20.

They accept only cash or checks.

Also, please remember to note which vehicle you are replacing so that the old bar code can be removed from the system.

The office number is 904-223-3333.

What do I need to do if I notice a covenant infraction?

Please forward any observed infractions or concerns to the Assistant Manager in writing or via email.

The email address for the Assistant Manager is

How can I stay informed about Jacksonville Golf & Country Club Rules and Regulations?

Copies of the covenants and the Rules and Regulations, as well as community news, are located on-line at: The Management Company can also provide hard copies of Association Documents for the cost of reproduction.

How often does the Board of Directors meet?

The Board of Directors meets monthly. Notices of meetings will be displayed on the reader board at the entrances to the community. All residents are welcome to attend the Board meetings. Your input concerning the community is always welcome.

What do I need to do if I obtain a trailer, boat, Jet Ski or RV?

We regret that the documents do not allow the above-mentioned vehicles to be parked in driveways; however you may park your vehicle(s) in your garage. This includes any commercial vehicles.

How can I report streetlights that are not working?

Please report streetlight issues to Hodges Gate house or the Association Manager. You will need to note the address closest to that street light and the pole number for locating purposes.

How can I report the common area landscaping maintenance and lake maintenance issues?

Please contact the Association Manager at 904-273-3033.

How do I reserve the park pavilion for private parties?

Please contact Sylvia Gurganious at Marsh Landing Management at 904-273-3033 and she will provide you with the reservation forms as well as inform you of any fees or deposit need to complete the
Jacksonville Property Management